Friday, January 14, 2011

Hats, hats, and more hats!

Fall semester was quite busy what with moving across the country, starting graduate school, and exploring San Diego.  In my free time, though, I crocheted a wee bit.  


Here are some of my creations:


Winnie the Dad..I mean Pooh
Nick vs. the Grizzly Bear...
Looks like the bear is winning as it is eating his head!
Katie is just monkeying around in her monkey hat!
  
Madi got a giraffe hat because she's super tall
...or because giraffes are one of her favorite animals!
Heather has on a hippo hat
(I couldn't say Heather the Hippo or Hippo Heather because neither sound very nice)
I feel wise...because I'm an owl!
I love my husband alotter!
A family of mad hatters!


I think I'm going to take a break from hats for a little while.  


Now, on to scarves!

No comments:

Post a Comment